Commendations and Greetings
If you would like to request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting for someone living in the 3rd Congressional District please complete and submit the form linked below. The types of commendations and greetings are listed following this text. Be sure to select the proper request in the field near the end of the form.
Available Congressional Commendations
- Appointment to public office
- Election to public office
- Awards or honors
- Eagle Scout
- Gold Star
- Military academy appointment
- Other achievements of public distinction
Available Presidential Greetings
All greeting requests must be made at least 6-8 weeks prior to the event date. Requests made under that time will not be fulfilled until after the event.
You and the recipient must be United States Citizens.
- Birthday greetings (for persons 80 years of age or over)
- Anniversary greetings (for couples celebrating 50 years of marriage or more)
- Wedding (send your request after the event)
- Baby's birth
To request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting, complete and submit the Commendations and Greetings form.